Effective Date: July 1, 2021
At Patio, we build social tools that are useful for the way you live, communicate, and collaborate. A big part of that mission is making sure you are safe while using Patio which is why we’re excited to share our Community Guidelines. We believe it’s all of our responsibilities to keep our Patios healthy and safe, and that these guidelines can help us do that.
By using Patio, you’re agreeing to follow these community guidelines:
- You must use your real name on Patio. We require this to help ensure that users are not impersonated and that individuals in the Patio are who they say they are.
- You may not engage in abuse, bullying, or harassment of any person or groups of people. That behavior is not cool, and has no place on Patio.
- You may not discriminate against, engage in hateful conduct directed at, or threaten violence or harm against any person or groups of people.
- You may not post images or messages of the following types: threats, personal information of others without consent, nudity or graphic sexual images, intention to cause physical or emotional harm, promotion of self-harm or violence.
- You may not spam or raid a Patio.
- You may not use Patio for illegal purposes.
We take these guidelines seriously, and will not tolerate behavior that breaks these rules. If you see behavior that breaks these rules, please report it to our team via our in-app reporting buttons. We may take steps including issuing a warning, removing the content, removing and banning the accounts responsible, or other necessary actions.